The reach of SMS transcends continents and mobile devices, and provides immediate and direct information securely to your enterprise network. Real-time delivery receipts can even confirm that mobile recipients have received a message. SMS is a cost efficient way to communicate en-masse or one-to-one. It has a low carbon impact. It is time-tested and reliable.
Enterprise Messaging Solutions
Integrating with the SMSGlobal platform can provide numerous commercial benefits and can be used in multitude of different ways including:
- Enhancing Information Security
- Automating Business Processes
- Contact centre integration
- Customer engagement through CRM integration
- CMS and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Integration
Our customers are increasingly implementing SMS solutions in a diverse variety of Enterprise applications and core processes. SMS is now utilised by most of the major banks globally, most airlines, insurance companies and many other various enterprises.
Our Enterprise Platforms
Enterprise Web Client
SMSGlobal offers customers access to its advanced web interface designed for use in Enterprise environments.
- Advanced Messaging Interface
- Enterprise level user management, including permission control
- Advanced cost-centre/departmental reporting
- Application integration
- Campaign management tools
Find out more about our Web Messaging Platform.
Enterprise SMS Connector (msXsms)
In addition to providing customers with advanced web solutions, SMSGlobal also provides customers with a sophisticated on-premise solution.
- Secure, Robust On-premise solution
- Native Active Directory integration
- Native MS Exchange integration
- Full SMTP application integration
- Highly scalable
- Multiply redundant
Find out more about msXsms.
Enterprise Application Integration
One of the key advantages of partnering with SMSGlobal is our powerful and flexible integration options.
We provide access to our core gateway via a multitude of advanced Application Programming Interfaces (API’s). API’s give our Enterprise customers the capacity to integrate SMS into all facets of their business, providing real-time messaging capability in existing corporate applications.
The current available interfaces include (but are not limited to):
- SMTP & FTP
- Web Services
For more information, view our complete API Documentation.