Today SMSGlobal provides coverage in more than 340 GSM networks in 140 countries. Networks coverage can be enhanced by forming strategic alliances with multiple operators, which combines a broad coverage and highest quality in SMS delivery.
Being able to provision services both locally and internationally is a key criterion of success for service providers in the telecommunications industry. In the mobile messaging market, network coverage is the differentiator for leadership in SMS messaging.
SMSGlobal reduces the complexity of SMS by providing connections to more than 340 mobile, and selected fixed line operators around the world, through a single point of connection through SMSGlobal.
By outsourcing SMS transport to SMSGlobal, you can concentrate on your core business and still reliably reach mobile users around the world.
CONNECTIVITY TO 340+ OPERATORS THROUGH A SINGLE GATEWAY
- Connections to more than 340 mobile (GSM, TDMA, CDMA) and selected fixed line operators around the world.
- Single point of connection through SMSGlobal (e.g. SS7, SMPP, HTTP).
- Flexible routing, ranging from high quality to least cost routing.
- Inbound (SMS-MO) and outbound (SMS-MT) messaging, as well as two-way messaging.
- Reply Path Feature or international number ranges for P2P traffic routing.
- Support for a large amount of SMS-MT (bulk SMS).
- Full support for Mobile Number Portability (MNP).
- Support of delivery receipt.
- Real-time Web-based reporting provides detailed statistics on all outbound and inbound SMS traffic and platform performance.
- Carrier-grade infrastructure with full redundancy.
- Flexible and high performance platform.
- Stringent Service Level Agreement (SLA) and 24x7 support guarantee high quality of service.