Included in every SMSGlobal account, is the opportunity to receive replies to your SMS message FREE of charge. See shortcodes for more information.
There are numerous ways in which 2 way SMS can be beneficial to your business:
- Staffing & HR - confirming appointments for your sales force, updates to delivery routes for your drivers or confirming receipt of emergency callouts
- Clients can also reply to your messages - direct consumer surveys conducted using SMS have produced fantastic results, and increased business, for SMSGlobal users.
- Advertising - Publish your reply number details with ALL your standard company details. Giving your clients and prospects the ability to contact you via SMS adds a new level to the company/client relationship.
- Marketing - SMS voting, quizzes and competitions are simple to construct and manage using the SMSGlobal systems.
- Appointment reminders and confirmations - Have your clients confirm appoints with a simple YES/NO response to automate appointments and save time!
By using a Dedicated Number, you can send SMS and receive the reply via your SMSGlobal account, an API or to your email inbox.
Using a Dedicated Number, you can make use of Mobile Originated (MO) campaigns where SMS are sent to your account, email or API without needing to send an original outbound MMS. This opens up opportunities for marketing campaigns such as competitions and promotions that require your entrants to SMS in their content (and then use their information for later outgoing messaging). Alternatively, make use of keyword functionality by allowing your customers to request specific information or automate communications