- How much does it cost?
- Any other costs involved to send SMS?
- Am I able to trial the service before I buy some credits?
- How do I buy credits?
- Do you offer other discounts?
- Do you charge more for international messages?
- Is there a minimum monthly purchase required?
- Can I send 1000 simultaneous messages?
- Do you provide status reports for the undelivered messages?
- How long does it take to deliver messages?
- Is it possible to use the "sender id" parameter?
- Do you support non-English text?
- Do you support 2 way SMS?
- Do you offer technical support?
- What format should mobile numbers be in?
- Do I get notified when my credits are low?
- Will the numbers I send to be used by SMSGlobal or any third-parties?
- I've received an "unsolicited" SMS text message through your service
That depends on how many credits you buy(bulk purchases are cheaper). All prices include GST for Australian customers. A tax invoice is produced for your records. Pricing can be seen at the Pricing Page.^ Top
There are no setup fees or monthly fees or any other additional fees. We operate on a prepay basis. The credits that you buy do not expire. So if you buy them now and only use them 6 months down the line, that is no problem. They will always be on your account at your disposal. Users do not pay for replies. It does not cost anything extra to be able to customize the sender ID.^ Top
Yes. We can offer you a completely FREE demo so that you can see just how good our service is. Simply register online and we will get you started with 25 free sms credits to get going!^ Top
We work on a prepaid basis. To purchase credits you have 2 options:
- On our web site with a credit card - The following credit cards are accepted: Mastercard, Visa and Debit cards.
- Via bank deposit or electronic funds transfer to our bank account. If you would like us to send you an invoice beforehand, please forward your username, the number of credits you would like to purchase, as well as your email address. You also need to send us a copy of the payment confirmation so that we can credit your account.
We provide discounts and promotions from time to time. Sign up today and you could receive extra credits as part of one of our many promotions!^ Top
Yes, each country is charged differently. You can find our price list here.^ Top
There are no minimum monthly charges. Simply purchase credits when you need more.^ Top
Yes, our system can handle over and above that amount of messages per day at a time. The limit is quite high. SMSGlobal offers the same easy to use service whether you are a individual or bulk client.^ Top
Yes, all messages sent will have a status report whether successfully delivered or not (where available from the carrier)^ Top
Our average delivery time to an AU mobile is just 3.10 seconds, and over 99.7% of messages are delivered within 30 seconds.^ Top
Yes. You can change this your self at any time on a per message basis. Sender Id can also be set via http request and email to SMS. You can specificy and phone number or any AlphaNumeric that is 11 characters or less.^ Top
Yes, you can send non-English Characters. On the 'Compose Message' page select 'Send as Unicode'. The character length for your message will be much shorter though, about 80 characters.^ Top
Yes, recipients of messages that you sent via our system can reply to your messages. The reply messages will be posted to your inbox folder in your account. You can also have replies forwarded to an email address or to a URL if you want. We can also offer you dedicated incoming SMS and MMS numbers that are forwarded to a URL on your server. The costs are just $25 setup + $25 per month inc GST. Please contact us to set this up.^ Top
Technical support is available from firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1300 883 400 during extended office hours. We have technical staff available 24 Hours a day should you notice a problem with our service.^ Top
Registering for an account is free and takes a few minutes. Please note that all fields must be completed to register. Once you register a code will be SMS'ed to your cell phone. This code will activate your free credits.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Username (case sensitive)
- Password (case sensitive)
- First Name
- Mobile number (country code and number with no spaces or leading zero, e.g. 61447100250)
- Telephone (e.g. 27828872376)
- Fax (e.g. 27828872376)
- Street Address
- Postal Address
- Postal Code
- How did you hear about us?
Once you have entered the information correctly CLICK 'Register' and you will receive the following message: "You have been successfully registered. An activation code is being sent to your mobile phone right now."
If you do not receive your activation code please email Support to request it. Please include your username and mobile number in the email.^ Top
Either download the MobileBuddy client or click on the MobileWorks button at the top of the page. ENTER 'Username' and 'Password'. These are both case sensitive. CLICK 'Login' to access your home page.^ Top
Please view coverage to see if our service is available in your area.^ Top
Ideally mobile numbers should be in International format without the leading '00' or '+'. For example; 61409317436. For AU numbers, it is also possible to supply them in the 'local' format. For example; 0418317436. There should be no spaces or other symbols within numbers.^ Top
Yes. You automatically receive an email when less than 50 credits remain. You can change this to a higher or lower number if you wish.^ Top
All the numbers and messages that you send are treated in the strictest confidence. We will never use them or share the information with other companies.^ Top
SMSGlobal do not generate unsolicited SMS messages or condone the sending of unsolicited SMS messages by our customers. We will investigate reports that we receive and inform the sender of the message that this is unacceptable. Continued breaches will result in our service being withdrawn from that customer. See our Acceptable Use Policy statement.^ Top